Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem with Droid Recovery (JA)

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Tyrannus
03-21-2006, 7:42 AM
Hello everyone,
i have the following problem:
When I start the mission "Droid Recovery" in the first part of the game, the whole game turns off. When it has turned off the console appears like in this pic (http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/453/jedi13gq.gif).
I updated the game to version 1.01 and I also tried to reinstall it twice, but the problem is the same...
Has anybody an idea what to do?

greetings
 acdcfanbill
03-21-2006, 11:17 AM
looks like some of the data inside the pk3s is corrupt. if your installing it off the original cd's perhaps they are damaged. also, make sure you dont have any other pk3's from mods in your base folder.
 Darth_Tyrannus
03-22-2006, 10:41 AM
I installed the game with my original CDs and with the ones of a friend, ґcause I wanted to see if the error is the same....and it is... I deleted also all mods I had; now I donґt know what else to do.

Itґs terrible: when the one scenario is repaired the next gets damaged, even if do nothing ;_;
 TSR
03-25-2006, 5:34 AM
hmmm... i guess you could just skip the mission... but thats not excatly a great solution. dunno. guessin you got corrupted files somewhere.
 Darth_Tyrannus
03-25-2006, 11:33 AM
Sure, I could skip the mission, but the game turns also off when I go to the Academy and do the mission on Hoth or Byss, donґt remember the name (but itґs the snow-level where luke had this vision ґbout ben kenobi^^)
 TSR
03-31-2006, 7:26 AM
hmmm... i think a new disc is in order...
 Tinny
03-31-2006, 1:28 PM
I dunno, he's tried it with a friend's cd and his cd so I don't think its a disc error. Maybe its just your video card? Have you tried updating the drivers?
 TSR
04-03-2006, 5:32 AM
yup. i knew i learnt how to read for a reason... just couldnt remember why... good point tinny.
 biny
04-03-2006, 4:49 PM
Maybe your missing a patch or update?
Page: 1 of 1