Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

METAL GEAR SOLID 3 TOPIC

Page: 1 of 1
 KingCheez
03-19-2006, 9:48 AM
THIS GAME IS THE BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED BECAUSE I BOUGHT SUBSISTENCE AND IT IS AWESOME AND THE CAMERA CONTROLS PWN AND YOU CAN HUNT LITTLE ANIMALS AND SNAKE LIKES TO EAT SNAKES BUT NOT MILK SNAKES AND OH MY GOD THIS GAME IS SO FUN.
 Psychochaos3
03-19-2006, 5:42 PM
THIS GAME IS THE BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED BECAUSE I BOUGHT SUBSISTENCE AND IT IS AWESOME AND THE CAMERA CONTROLS PWN AND YOU CAN HUNT LITTLE ANIMALS AND SNAKE LIKES TO EAT SNAKES BUT NOT MILK SNAKES AND OH MY GOD THIS GAME IS SO FUN.
Is that the game you play during the credits of your second psychonauts video Pizza day?(you know the videos you showed in gameplay videos)
 Gruducuuz
03-20-2006, 5:07 PM
Its alright, it was fun to just run around being "The Tranqulator," on easy. I have no patience for stealth games.

Me~ Okay, I stepped out too fast, the guy thinks he saw something, I'll just wait for him to become unaware again.

10 minutes later...

Me~ Taking longer than expected. Maybe I'll go get a drink, and when I come back, I can move again.

Gets drink, finishes drink...

Me~ Okay, I am now refreshed, and bored. The guard is still looking for me.

Goes to see movie...

Me~ That movie was better than expected!

Looks at TV...

Me~ WOW. He's still looking for me.

Thinks...

Me~ That's it. I'm just going to play Guitar Hero. (http://www.guitarherogame.com)

Rocks out...
 KingCheez
03-21-2006, 6:26 PM
DURR! It was just one guard? CHARGE UP BEHIND HIM and throw him to the ground with CQC.

Don't even think. Just, swoosh! BAMF!! Slice!!

You don't even get more than half a millisecond of alert.
 Smon
03-21-2006, 6:50 PM
 KingCheez
03-21-2006, 8:08 PM
most popular line on Metal Gear Online.

CRAB BROKE MY KNIFE
 KingCheez
07-18-2007, 3:48 AM
CRAB BROKE MY KNIFE hahaha double post and necromancy/philia
 Poopdogjr
07-18-2007, 7:29 PM
Meh, Metal Gear series never did much for me. The first was pretty awesome back in the day when it came out. And the series just kinda went downhill to me. Kinda plodding, and slow paced. With weird cutscenes. Hell the storyline for #2 was so crazy it even put my insanity to shame. I do like hiding in a box though.
 Smon
03-17-2008, 1:08 AM
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj160/Bluddo/metal_gear_20th_e4a.jpg)
So this comes out in two days, I've had Twin Snakes, Substance and Snake Eater for a few months now and I might actually play them now that they're in a collector's set...

Also, a challenge for you nerds, do something hilarious with these. (http://www.gsarchives.net/index2.php?category=all&system=psx&game=metal_gear_solid&type=sprites&level0=non-animated)
Page: 1 of 1