Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Searching for a MOD can anyone help

Page: 1 of 1
 CuddleBunny
03-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Hy everyone i`ve finished playing Battlefront II and i must say its a great game but somehow i found Jedi Outcast to be much better and i remenber right after the game came out i got a MOD which enabled limb desmenbration i mean like it allowed to cut of heads ,legs and arms with the light saber and i wated to play the game again but its not as much fun without that can anyone please point me to where i can find this MOD i`d be really gratefull.
Thanks in advance
 Good Sir Knight
03-19-2006, 5:56 AM
Well all you really need to do to get dismemberment is type in a few commands.

In single player you need to activate cheats by typing

devmapall

At that point you need to enable the dismemberment by entering

g_saberrealisticcombat 1

In multiplayer it's similar. Open the console and type:

cg_dismember 6000

You should put this command in your jkconfig file though I have found that it worked just fine without, clean install.

Wierd but yeah..there you go.
 CuddleBunny
03-28-2006, 9:48 AM
Thank you so much for your help i`m off to defeat Dessan again thank you so much.
 dtriniman
03-28-2006, 7:40 PM
Change the 1 to 20 for the most realistic version of saber combat. Be warned though as you yourself could get sliced and diced.
 CuddleBunny
03-29-2006, 5:08 AM
Thank you soo much for your help its really awesome to see all those heads lieing around looks like a brand new game.just one last thing you don`t know by any chance how i can keep the bodies from vanishing its a shame you can`t see all the carnage left behind
 Good Sir Knight
03-29-2006, 4:51 PM
Thank you soo much for your help its really awesome to see all those heads lieing around looks like a brand new game.just one last thing you don`t know by any chance how i can keep the bodies from vanishing its a shame you can`t see all the carnage left behind

LoL we are alike in so many ways.

When I had a HL: DOD server back in the day I put on a mod to keep the bodies around. Man that thing got full.

Sorry I'm not aware of a mod for JO that does this, wish I did!
Page: 1 of 1