Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[Spoiler] Black Screen help

Page: 1 of 1
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 12:57 AM
I'm currently at the.. 'Cult Building' on Tapis III. Currently, i'm at a Cutscene where Alora sends a Dark Jedi after Jaden. Well, after you take him out, you ride some type of lift upwards and you land ontop of a landing.

Well, you walking forward and it comes to a cinematic where Jaden walks towards Rosh with his lightsaber drawn, threatening him about attacking him as Alora tells Jaden to strike Rosh down as Kyle tells Jaden not to. Well, right after Kyle tells him to drop his lightsaber, the screen starts to fade, like in the cinematic, then the screen goes black.

It will not load what-so-ever and would not skip the cinematic if I hit 'enter'. If someone already posted about this, please direct me to the thread so I can resolve this problem. If anyone hasn't had a thread about this, please help me with this problem, I can't seem to get any farther in the game, even by using cheats.

I've tried reverting back to a earlier save, but this just happened again.
Page: 1 of 1