Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Map finder: Get Linked

Page: 1 of 1
 DoneBreal
03-16-2006, 5:02 AM
Hello everybody, I made a site where you can put links on for where you can download a swbfII map. Please visit the site and write down where you've found you maps! See it at www.freewebs.com/done-breal) (or www.done-breal.tk) doesnt work yet).
 biny
03-16-2006, 4:30 PM
The link doesn't work. I get an "HTTP 400 - Bad Request" page. Same with the link in you sig.
 Arc9
03-16-2006, 7:03 PM
Breal you have to ask the modders permission first and im pissed of BECAUSE MY MAP ISENT READY YET!! I ONLY WANTED TO LET OTHER PEOPLE POST IT ON THEIR SITE WHEN IT WAS ALL FINISHED!!! :firemad:
AT LEAST SHOW THE NAME OF THE MAP CREATOR PLEASE!!! :firemad:
 Arc9
03-16-2006, 7:08 PM
Ok,now IM REALY fuming!!!

EDIT: Sorry,its just that lately i was snapping allot at people for smaller reasons than usual! :skul9:
 toue
03-19-2006, 6:46 PM
it doesn't seem like very small a reason to me, taking and putting peoples maps on a site without their permission is a big no-no like possible legal action no-no or somethin i think. Anyway if someone took a map of mine and put it somewhere without my sayso i'd probably want to beat them within a inch of their life with one of those plastic lightsabers :P
Page: 1 of 1