Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to get back to Upper Asylum?

Page: 1 of 1
 Fritzdog
03-14-2006, 12:45 PM
I played through the game to the point where you have to lure the turtle out of it's bottle in Loboto's Lab. I did not let it out and decided to take the elevator back down to the courtyard and used the bacon to return to the collective unconscious so that I could return to all the minds and collect all the various items I missed on the first go-through.

I finished this last night and went back to Cruller in his sanctuary. I asked him to return me to where I was before. I expected to be returned to the asylum courtyard but I was returned to the collective unconscious.

How do I get back to the Asylum so that I can finish the game? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Fritz
 counting_pine
03-14-2006, 6:12 PM
You should be able to exit the creative consciousness by using the smelling salts.
Then (assuming you don't find yourself back at the asylum) make your way to the lake and summon the lungfish to take you back across.
 zelda 41
03-14-2006, 7:16 PM
Then take the elevader back up.
 Fritzdog
03-14-2006, 8:28 PM
The smelling salts just take me back to Sasha's lab. Once I get back to the beach, how do I summon the Lungfish?

Thanks, Fritz
 zelda 41
03-14-2006, 8:39 PM
use the lungfish call to get Linda (lungfish)
 Toliver
03-15-2006, 11:19 AM
The Lungfish gave you a fish-bone looking horn thingie to use to summon it. Select it from your inventory and "use" it.
Page: 1 of 1