Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

all psi cards in camp

Page: 1 of 1
 raven angle
03-13-2006, 4:36 PM
okay i think i found most of the cards at camp but their is this last card i cant reach, its on the edge of this cliff, for some resone when i use levetation to get to it im never close enough. any tips that can help me reach this one card?

p.s this card is practially right above the camp, i found a tree with a tight rope that leads to the cliff but i cannot find a way to get close enough to the tight rope :(
 Klia
03-13-2006, 4:51 PM
Great to have you here, but please follow the forum guidelines and read everything before posting so as to avoid breaking the rules. This would have been more appriopriate in Ford Cruller's Bacon Uplink.

Look at all of the trees, one of them has netting on it that blends in.
 Toliver
03-14-2006, 11:27 AM
SPOILERS:

You're on the right track. You need Levitation to get it.
You have to climb up to the flat area at the mouth of the cave. Use your Levitation to bounce over towards the netting covering the rocks which are below and to the right (facing the cards on top of the rope). You have to switch to PSI Float after the highest part of the bounce-arc. If you time your switch to PSI Float properly, you should land towards the bottom of the netting and cling to it.
Climb up this first netting until you reach the top. At this point, there is more netting on the rocks to Raz's back but you can't really see it clearly. Do a jump and Raz should turn around and, if you've done it right, he should grab onto the second netting. It's tricky but it can be done (it took me forever!).
Climb to the top of this second netting. Then, again, make Raz jump. He should turn around and grab the rope. You may have to do a double jump in order to get over to the rope (I can't remember whether it was just a single jump or a double jump). And I'm not sure if you actually land on the rope or if you end up clinging to it.
If Raz is hanging from the rope, you make him pull up so he's standing on the rope (like you did in the Basic Braining world). Once he's standing on the rope, he can walk over to where the cards are floating. I'm not sure if you walk into the cards or if the cards are floating higher above the rope. If the cards are floating higher, position Raz under the cards and do a small jump straight up to "grab" the cards.
Getting these cards are a royal pain in the you-know-what because each part of the journey to get up to the cards is difficult in its own right.
Good luck!
 fanficwriter
04-14-2006, 9:33 PM
wait, we're talking about the one that looks impossible, right? And we're starting at the cave that you slide down to get the Turkey Sandwich. And I'm facing the cave. What to I do then?
 Toliver
04-17-2006, 11:19 AM
On the flat area that is the entrance to the cave, face the cave. Turn to your left and step forward until you're almost near the left edge of the cave entrance. High up to your left are the cards dancing above a rope. While you're still facing the cards, if you look at the face of the rocks/cliff that are ahead of you off in the distance, you will notice some netting on the rock face. It should be directly in front of you or a little to the right and down a little. If you can't see the netting, adjust the birghtness/contrast of your monitor.
From this point, follow the instructions in my previous post starting with "Use your Levitation to bounce...". When you do the Levitation bounce, you will need to take a couple steps back in order to give Raz some room to roll and bounce off the left edge towards the cliff netting.
Page: 1 of 1