Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need GF 4yr Mural

Page: 1 of 1
 bottleguy
03-13-2006, 12:54 AM
Does anyone have a big copy of the mural from the inside of the cd case, and the thing from the save game screen showing progress? That would make a solid squeeky desktop background.
 Samnmax221
03-13-2006, 4:26 AM
You might be able to lift it with SCUMM REVISITED but I don't remember if I ever found it while I was bumbling around in there. Tell me when you get this done I might want it
 Thrik
03-13-2006, 9:02 AM
If you're looking for a bigger copy than what's in the game itself you're probably out of luck; as far as I'm aware, that particular piece of source art was never released standalone, and it's far too late to get it from LucasArts I imagine! :)
 James Isaac
03-14-2006, 3:31 PM
As Thrik says, I doubt you'll be able to find a larger version that in the game. However, here's the full size ingame version extracted with SCUMMRevisited:

http://dod.dotagame.com/image.php?image=media/media/mural.jpg)
Page: 1 of 1