Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Um... I'd rather be safe than sorry - Walruseater

Page: 1 of 1
 Walruseater
03-09-2006, 9:01 PM
Hello, um, I am Walruseater... and this is awkward, but I needed to ask a question.

You see, I go by the name "Walruseater" on other websites, and so I decided to use the same name here. But when I tried to register, I found out that the name Walruseater was already in use. So I was going to chose another name, but then I remembered that I have been here before, and I remembered that I probably registered, but I couldn't remember my password if I had one.

So, well, I just wanted to make sure... there is no one else with the name of Walruseater, is there? I just don't want to get in trouble for stealing someone else's name...

Like I said, I am almost positive it was ME that registered with that name, and I haven't seen anyone else register with that name... but I want to be sure.

So, is there a Walruseater who has posted elsewhere before? If there is... then I am VERY embarrassed...

*ahem* anyway, well, while I'm making this post, I just wanted to ask a quick question: Where is the fic about Darth Quollos, or whatever his name was? That's the main reason I wanted to login. I can't find it, and I wanted to read it. It's the story with the X-saber.
 dumbledore
03-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Walruseater

if there was one registered before, he hasnt made any posts so i wouldnt be worried. ;)
 90SK
03-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Doing a search for posts by "Walruseater" yielded only this thread, so you're in the clear. :)

For future reference: this thread should technically go in the Off Topic section, since this area is for game discussion.
 TK-8252
03-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Don't worry, it's not possible to steal someone's name.

And to answer your other question: I have no clue...
 Trouble
03-10-2006, 12:49 AM
I'm the real Walruseater and I want my name back!

I'll even prove it, walrus tastes like chicken. This fraudulent Walruseater probably doesn't know that little factoid.
 Walruseater
03-10-2006, 9:46 PM
Heh-heh, okay. Thanks guys!
 Kurgan
03-11-2006, 7:12 PM
Well now that that's cleared up, it's time to close this goofy thread... ;)
:lock:
Page: 1 of 1