Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I am looking for a clan and wouldn't mind letting you use my server for it

Page: 1 of 1
 Hacksaw
03-09-2006, 4:07 PM
Thats right! I have my own server which uses killerpings.com's network. It's a 24 person server and I am looking to join a clan and share my server. The server name at the moment is East Coast Gansta's and the ip is 66.225.227.66

let me know if you need a new clan member and a server! I am looking for a clan that has some older members. Mostly i just want to frag with some good peoples!!

email jackfritz@fritzcomputers.com

Hacksaw

CYA!!!!
 _Koffee510
03-09-2006, 6:12 PM
Well, i'm one of our administrators at the Republic Marauders, a group of informal, yet VERY experienced, gamers. We've gone through a lot of trouble in the past, and we could always use good new members. We do have a server, but with my schedule (i'm the server creator) i can hardly ever have it up. It'd be great to have a new member!

Visit our forums at www.republicmarauders.cjb.net) and see if you like our group. ask any questions whatsoever in the "guest questions" thread, and we'll happily answer.

Oh yeah, the guest forum thingy was made a wee tad...should i say...proper. We're a very informal group, and get along quite well

hope to see you in our clan in the near future!

-Koffee
 Hacksaw
03-09-2006, 7:06 PM
I posted on the clan site. I am now off to play on my server... cccccccccccyyyyaaa
 JT121
07-09-2006, 1:26 PM
i sent u an email
Page: 1 of 1