Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Minor Crisis, please help...

Page: 1 of 1
 SBF_Dann_Boeing
03-08-2006, 6:42 PM
ok I am having real trouble finding a place to upload my mods, so far i have tried ihud, yousendit, savefile, and rapidshare. none of these are reliable upload sources. Also, when I try uploading my file as an email-attachment or upload directly to gametoast, i always get "page cannot be displayed" when i click to upload. I am really frustrated...and I'm wondering where there is a RELIABLE free upload site, that i can use, or if there is a solution to the errors ive been getting uploading directly to gametoast.
 vidgamer838
03-08-2006, 7:29 PM
lucasfiles, flilefront, those r both pertty good
 SBF_Dann_Boeing
03-08-2006, 7:41 PM
for both of those i cannot upload directly i must send as an e-mail attachment, and when ever i try using e-mail attachment i get "page cannot be displayed" as with when i upload to gametoast.
 Arcane_Penguin
03-09-2006, 6:07 AM
i also need help, hotmail only lets you send files 10 mb, i have a file thats 135 mb. >.<
 GordZilla
03-11-2006, 5:02 PM
Yup, I'm still waiting for a good upload site too. Hopefully something dedicated to SWBF2 only.
 SBF_Dann_Boeing
03-20-2006, 8:32 PM
I found an ok site: http://badongo.com)

this is reliable but the download link is a little hard to find at first after youve uploaded
Page: 1 of 1