Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sam & Max Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Kloppstock
03-07-2006, 3:07 PM
Im stuck on Sam & Max,
after you have talked to Shuv-Oohl for the first time at the mystery wortex and you are about to look for that location he want me to find. (with the binoculars at the Largest Boll Of Twine)

In my case for "Frog Rock", how do i find it?. i have decreased the speed of the binoculars, and allso complete stoped them from moving so Max should suppose to make a comment on all locations of interest (says the wallktroughs), but he doesnt say anything where i stoping, must i hit any key to make him coment? i find it really hard to find this location without it, casue all look the same to me exept World of Fish.

So How do i know the locations im pointing at in the binoculars?
Please help me find Frock Rock
 AdventureLover
06-27-2006, 6:00 AM
Have you put the little fish bowl lens thingy on the binoculars?
 itchythesamurai
06-27-2006, 9:12 AM
I'm pretty sure Kloppstock got help with this in the Sam & Max forums, more or less. Anyway, no need for this thread to continue, especially over three months later.
 AdventureLover
06-27-2006, 9:14 AM
*smiles* I thought so, just looked like no one had given him any help
 Ray Jones
06-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Yeah. That, plus you're the most hardcore postcount whore I can think of.
 AdventureLover
06-28-2006, 7:24 AM
Do u mean me G. Jones?
 Ray Jones
06-28-2006, 9:22 AM
I think I was rather addressing the guy who posted before me.
 AdventureLover
06-28-2006, 9:47 AM
*smiles* So you're calling me a "hardcore postcount whore"?
Try taking a look at how many post i've made, and then how many you have made. It looks like yours is much, much, much higher than mine. Seems you've made more posts than me.
 Ray Jones
06-28-2006, 10:00 AM
I allege unostentatious that you, sir, hacked your postcount to secretively hide your true self. That, or you had 3 postcount overflows already, due to the postcount being only a longword variable.
 AdventureLover
06-28-2006, 10:01 AM
*smiles* You're a nut, Jones.
 Ray Jones
06-28-2006, 10:17 AM
I usually prefer 'eternal source of infinite wisdom'. Otherwise I doubt I would have been able to uncover your evil scheming, because noone else seems to recognise.
 AdventureLover
06-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Did they let you out of the institution just a little too early?
 elTee
06-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Everyone, Ray, stfu.

Yes, I closed the thread, because the guy obviously doesn't need help with that problem anymore and this inane series of posts is a waste of space.
Page: 1 of 1