Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I saw this guy with a Campaign online

Page: 1 of 1
 JDBar
03-05-2006, 1:37 PM
I saw this guy he made a campaign online and it was like the real 1player campaign! He told me to come here to find out how I can do that. So... how can I make campaigns and stuff like he did?
 alex533
03-05-2006, 2:35 PM
Well what you do is:

run a Non-dedicated server and use the usual code for adding maps (/admin /addmap), but instead of putting the ending, _con, _1ctf, or _ass, put _c and you will get the campain mode of the map, ex: in cor1c_c you will be able to play the jedi vs clones on Coruscant as u did campaign but u play it ONLINE and you can play on BOTH sides. You can do this for everymap as long as it existed in campaign mode. Credit for this discovery currently goes to ~GCU~GENRUDEDOG.

here is the list of maps that can be played
cor1c_c (Coruscant)
dea1g_c (Death Star)
fel1c_c (Felucia)
geo1c_c (Geonosis)
hot1g_c (Hoth)
kas2c_c (Kashyyyk)
mus1c_c (Mustafar)
myg1c_c (Mygeeto)
nab2c_c (Naboo)
pol1g_c (Polis Massa)
tan1g_c (Tantive IV)
uta1c_c (Utapau)
yav1g_c (Yavin)
spa1g_c (Space Yavin)
spa2c_c (Space Coruscant)
spa3c_c (Space Kashyyyk)
spa4g_c (Space Mustafar)
spa6c_c (Space Mygeeto)
spa7c_c (Space Felucia)
spa8c_c (Space Hoth)
 zerted
03-05-2006, 2:36 PM
Yup, look here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2037648#post2037648)

edit: or just look at the post a minute before mine
 JDBar
03-05-2006, 2:56 PM
Thanks guys! I am brand new to these admin commands, but I think I am getting the hang of them. Hey um... do the commands work best when it is non-dedicated?
 zerted
03-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Dedicated servers are the way to go. You can run a dedicated server (using batch files or BlackOps' software) and still play the game on the same computer.
 MachineCult
03-06-2006, 6:42 AM
I saw this guy he made a campaign online and it was like the real 1player campaign! He told me to come here to find out how I can do that. So... how can I make campaigns and stuff like he did?
Who was it who sent you here?
 PoiuyWired
03-06-2006, 4:31 PM
Server name? I wanna go play.
 JDBar
03-06-2006, 6:31 PM
Who was it who sent you here?

Some guy named uhh... I think his name was displayed as Danboeinn or something like that. I dunno exactly.
 zerted
03-06-2006, 7:14 PM
Some guy named... Danboeinn or something like that...
Yea, thats him.
Page: 1 of 1