Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What is the key on the back of the manual?

Page: 1 of 1
 Revan Skywalker
03-04-2006, 4:12 PM
I went to my dad's and forgot the manual key when trying to install EAW. What is it? We really want to play!
 Jmaster3265
03-04-2006, 4:34 PM
I went to my dad's and forgot the manual key when trying to install EAW. What is it? We really want to play!

What do you mean what is it? It is different for everyone as in all games. All keys are different, none are the same.
 jedi3112
03-04-2006, 4:34 PM
I don't think this belongs on these forums. I think this covers it.

4. The posting of links to sites that contain illegal material and the discussion of where to obtain illegal material (ie where to get illegal MP3s, warez, etc.) is prohibited. We reserve the right to edit/delete any thread/post that breaks this rule at our sole discretion.
 Revan Skywalker
03-04-2006, 4:37 PM
Oh, sorry. Lock this thread. Don't worry, I'll just have to wait until I go back to my mom's house.
 popcorn2008
03-04-2006, 5:11 PM
All CD Keys are different anyways, and if you use someone elses and try to play online the key gets disabled. Please read the forum rules next time.
Page: 1 of 1