Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kristy Kistic's pvc dancer outfits

Page: 1 of 1
 LarryLaffer
03-02-2006, 12:26 PM
I've modified Kristy Kistic pvc dancer outfits to include Visas Marr. I just don't have anywhere to upload the mod to as pcgamemods gives me errors. It's possibly because my zip file is 10.1 MB in size.

Anyone know where else I could send this file to so other's can enjoy it as well.

If you want to do the modifications for your self follow below.
__________________________________________________ ______________
I have modified Kristy Kistic's .uti's and added an apperance.2da (taken from mjpb3's laytex undies mod) so that Visas Marr can now wear these stunning dancer's outfits.

What I did was add Visas Marr to the .uti files as a PC restriction. I then edited the apperance.2da file under Visas Marr's: Modell, textl, and textevil fields using the values from P_FEM_C_LRG_03's.

When you do this you have to regive the outfits to the party if you are already using them as the first ones will not reflect the addition of Visas Marr.

See Kristy Kistic's origional readme for installation and the proper cheats to add these to your inventory.
__________________________________________________ _______________
 tk102
03-02-2006, 12:33 PM
Anyone know where else I could send this file to so other's can enjoy it as well.
Lucasfiles.com ( http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=140563) )
 LarryLaffer
03-02-2006, 1:45 PM
Thanks. When it posts there I'll post the link here.
Page: 1 of 1