Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

It's Not Unusual [YURI]

Page: 2 of 2
 Jintor
03-07-2006, 3:27 AM
It's like you want us to stalk you.
 zelda 41
03-07-2006, 6:33 AM
Who, me?
 PrincessHeart
12-30-2006, 8:34 PM
dude, you rock so much! Nothing like fighting gayness with gayness, and then saying that you know its wrong.
As it is, I like fem slash better than regulaer slash, but that could just be cuz I'm bia...
anyway, you write some crazy good fics manXD
retarded DA, banning you... It angers me...
 Klia
01-01-2007, 9:48 AM
Alright, the first part was near perfect. They were both in character and it was sweet. Really, I was going aww.

However in the second part, Raz seems a out of character. I can see him being a little upset but then moving on. He doesn't seem like one to get deppressed over things. Also, did the game mention that Chloe lived in an orphanage?

That, and it isn't wrong for 14 year olds. Hell, sexual expermentation starts around puberty and girls go through puberty at a younger age (usually) than 14. Most of the time,nothing more than hand holding and a slight kiss. So if anything, Cheez was being on the prudent side of things.
 KingCheez
01-12-2007, 6:46 PM
dude, you rock so much! Nothing like fighting gayness with gayness, and then saying that you know its wrong.
As it is, I like fem slash better than regulaer slash, but that could just be cuz I'm bia...
anyway, you write some crazy good fics manXD
retarded DA, banning you... It angers me...

haha i was too good for dA

you might see my new account but you have to be quick (or talk to Mashi) to catch it
 Grey Master
01-12-2007, 7:06 PM
Good fic, I liked it.

BTW, what happened to the trial?
 zelda 41
01-13-2007, 3:59 PM
uhh, check smon's court thread.
Page: 2 of 2