Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dustil Selectable PC

Page: 1 of 1
 Princess Artemis
03-01-2006, 3:37 PM
Now available on LucasFiles and PC Game Mods.

The mod Dustil Selectable PC + Dustil Items:
Telosian Archives (http://www.princessartemis.com/images/mods/k2dustilpc.html)
LucasFiles (http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=file&id=1257)
PC Game Mods (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18623.html)
KotOR Files (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Dustil_Selectable_PC;86403)

Screenshots are available on the Telosian Archives download page.

Dustil Selectable PC
For SW KotOR II: The Sith Lords
By Princess Artemis

This mod will add Dustil as selectable PC for SW: KotOR II. He was a very, very young general... This mod is compatible with most PC mods, and is expressly made to be compatible with cjt0202's Selectable Carth + Carth Items.

Navigate to your LucasArts\SWKotOR2 folder to install. Do not copy the files into Override--TSLPatcher will do this for you.

One file, n_jedicounm002.utc, is present in cjt0202's Carth Exile mod but since they essentially do the same thing--make a certain dead Jedi on Korriban not look like Dustil--it doesn't matter which one is used.

The Sith uniform included with this mod will not work on any other PC other than Dustil, neither will his jacket. The uniform might make the game go boom, but the jacket...it will look very different on another PC.

Thank you to cjt0202 who has graciously allowed me to modify her custom script as well as modifying it so that her Carth PC mod and this mod are compatible!

To uninstall, remove these files from Override:
dustil_clothes.uti, dustil_uniform.uti, ia_slave_072.tga, w_Vbroswrd_073.txi, w_Vbroswrd_073.tga, dustil_band2.uti, P_CarthBB072.tga, N_SithComM072.tga, PDustilPCH.mdl, PDustilPCH.mdx, PDustilPC.tpc, PDustilPCd.tga, PDustilPCd1.tga, PDustilPCd2.tga, PDustilPCd3.tga, po_pdustil.tga, po_pdustild.tga, po_pdustild1.tga, po_pdustild2.tga, po_pdustild3.tga, dustil_sword2.uti, n_jedicounm002.utc, ia_revan_072.tga, iw_Vbroswrd_073.tga, w_Vbroswrd_073.mdl, and w_Vbroswrd_073.mdx. If you haven't installed any other mods, replace the three .2da files from this mod's backup folder into Override.

Any comments, complaints, or questions, feel free to contact me.

---------
Many thanks to cjt0202 for her help. Thanks also to Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool, stoffe -mkb- for TSLPatcher and invaluable scripting help, and tk102 for K-GFF. Thanks to everyone at Holowan Labs for being so darned helpful.

No infringement is intended against LucasArts, BioWare, or Obsidian, the copyright holders for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
 firestone10@msn
03-04-2006, 6:01 PM
where do u meet dustil
 Princess Artemis
03-04-2006, 6:06 PM
This just adds Dustil as a playable Exile and some items he can use. I am making an NPC recruitable Dustil, but this isn't it, sorry.
 gharidos
05-19-2007, 4:09 AM
i installed this mod and in the installlog i got this..

• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "CheckForCarthPC".

how do i fix this?
 Princess Artemis
05-19-2007, 9:22 AM
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "CheckForCarthPC".

how do i fix this?

I imagine that just means you don't have cjt0202's Carth Selectable PC. If you don't want to see the error, get it and install it, though you're likely to see the error on installing one of them. The reason is they share a script, and if TSLPatcher can't find a .2da row for the Carth PC (or Dustil PC if installing her mod), then it'll say so and not modify the script it needs to make the mods compatible with each other. If you don't have one of the mods though, naturally the patcher won't be able to make them compatible :)

In other words, don't worry about it, there's nothing to fix.
Page: 1 of 1