Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Mod Announced!

Page: 1 of 1
 insertiontango
02-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Introducing:

The Republic Senate Mod!

Have you ever dreamed of sitting in one of those round floating things in the Senate while debating the intricacies of inter-planetary trade? Well, thanks to the masterpiece that is EaW you can!

Here is a list of proposed features, which will absolutely make it into the mod, unless they don't:

-Ragdoll Physics (For when your argument over the export of Gungan hide rugs gets out of hand)

-The ability to submit lengthy and unecessary forms to the Senate...in triplicate!

-Want to change something on your homeworld? Well, you can! Sort of. Just use your Senator's "Submit forms 14EA - 1600DH" ability and your change will take effect immediately (after a short waiting period of 6 galactic months, or roughly 2 hours in game time).

-Need a break from the rough and tumble world of Senatorial politics? Take a break and go to a real Star Wars bar and talk to people and aliens!

We are of course, looking for ideas! If you would like to see anything in this mod, feel free to post.

We need modellers.

ifl2p.
 arkodeon
02-27-2006, 9:28 AM
Is this...even possible? o.o
 Jay1717
02-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Its a laugh right ?
 MistenTH
02-27-2006, 11:36 AM
I want those nice custom long flowing robes with tearable hardpoints.

I want my podium to be able to 'spawn incessant anal chatter', with a 'spawn limit of -1'.

I want to have the Superweapon 'Veto', utterly destroying any motion attempted to be passed.
 Tokakeke
02-27-2006, 6:47 PM
No, he's serious. I've always wanted a bureaucracy mod.

You can upgrade your senate pod and get pretty little ornaments on it for 500 credits.
 arkodeon
02-27-2006, 7:18 PM
I think he's joking...
 Tokakeke
02-27-2006, 7:21 PM
NO REALLY? I GOT MY HOPES UP SO FAR.

I'M GOING TO GO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE HEAD NOW.
Page: 1 of 1