Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

2 quick questions

Page: 1 of 1
 Falcon_565
02-25-2006, 8:37 PM
I just have 2 quick questions..

1) how do you mod the speed at which the cap. ships turns like they did in the space realism mod

2) How could I add squadrons to Mon Cals, and Nebulon-B frigates

if some one could tell me what lines I need to edit in the XML files I think I could get the rest thanks!
 Adonnay
02-26-2006, 2:29 AM
1. <Max_Rate_Of_Turn> found in spaceunit-files (spaceunitcorvettes.xml, spaceunitfrigates.xml etc...) and probably <Bank_Turn_Angle>. Haven't tried yet so perhaps someone can explain what the second one affects.

2. Hardpoints.xml - search for the fighter bay of the star destroyer, copy it, modify it and make a new, similar hardpoint for the Mon Cal. Then take up the above mentionned files again and search for the lines which determin what fighters should be launched (<Starting_Spawned_Units_Tech_0> etc.). Then add SPAWN_SQUADRON under <SpaceBehavior> and your selfmade Hardpoint under <Hardpoints>.
Page: 1 of 1