Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Utapau

Page: 1 of 1
 RevanSithLord
02-25-2006, 6:24 PM
Ok, since Im sucking terribly, no matter what.... lol I would like to request someone make another Utapau, just actually a recreate. If someone can, give the clones accurate skins of the 212th attack battalion. I want them to have a DC-15 carbine (the light clones) and the DC-15a Rifle(Heavy rifles) If possible, I want all of them to look accurate. I have yet in the movies seen a AAT, so might need to take it out. If only there were a crab droid... (sigh) yeh, anyway, just try to make it historical as you possibly can. And if anyone could do this, please make the blaster fire look cooler, kinda like how General9 did for his BF1 modded maps. I want it to look really realistic as possible. Oh, and, make it an XL if possible.

Thanks,
Revan.

Just upload it somewhere when your done, prefferably a site where there are no download or day limits, and is free.

Later on I might request a few more maps. I couldnt find the appropriate thread to put this in...extra thanks.
 RevanSithLord
02-25-2006, 8:17 PM
No takers, I take it?
 zerted
03-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Not after two hours. ...and I'm too busy.

One way to stop sucking is to practice. Read the documentation, then try again at making mods/maps. Start out simple first.
 SBF_Dann_Boeing
03-01-2006, 7:28 PM
i noticed that they cut up most of utapau's objects into tidbits, so i wouldnt make one from scratch. even if you wanted to expand it, you would have to edit the object for the pit b/c it has a limited openning point, so it would require a talented modder, which i am not. im only good with basic ground maps and such.
 RevanSithLord
03-02-2006, 5:43 PM
Yea, I downloaded that hero map of yours over at Gametoast, dude. That freakin rocked. :D
Page: 1 of 1