Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bugs

Page: 1 of 1
 Jmaster3265
02-25-2006, 5:05 PM
Firstly I was just noticing two things while playing the game. (skirmish) As you all know when you lose your stormtroopers you will automatically get new ones. I lost the stormtroopers i originally got, and i never received reinforcements. This is the first time this has happened to me. Also i noticed that sometimes the information for units glitches. Sometimes it reveals half of the info. Also here is a bug i noticed with the AT-AT research. Finally, why is it when you go to tech level 2-3 there are only the previous tech lvl 1. For example: The turrent power upgrade. It's only for two tech levels? Should it be that way. And if it should why did i get the turrent upgrade lvl 1 in tech lvl 2, and lvl 2 in tech lvl 3?

Here is the AT-AT bug (minor but annoying still)

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5510/eawbug3sj.jpg)

P.S Anyone think the hero descriptions could be better. Especially Vadars? EX: Why is Mara Jade a little backround info and Vadars is just a dark jedi. Blah blah blah. Take a look at the heroes info in skirmish to see what i mean.
Page: 1 of 1