Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Random Encounters?

Page: 1 of 1
 walpurgisng
02-23-2006, 6:19 PM
In the Galatic Conquest mode their is a feature to turn off random encounters. Wouldnt that turn off, if you were the Empire, the Rebels coming to attack you without warning. Correct me if Im wrong please.
 DarthMaulUK
02-23-2006, 6:27 PM
The random encounters should turn off the missions you are given at random. IE, send Boba Fett to a certain planet to kill someone. or attack a planet and get 5000 credits.

To find out if the rebels are attacking you early, you need to build the long range scanner thing which gives you a brief warning but it doesnt give you enough time to send a fleet to protect.

DMUK
 walpurgisng
02-23-2006, 6:45 PM
Sadly, it says "Rebel Ships Approaching" but doesnt say or show where.
 DarthMaulUK
02-23-2006, 6:50 PM
if you look at the r2 unit, it says there in a text box which planet that fleet is going to

DMUK
 BuCkEt!
02-26-2006, 7:58 PM
Sorry for digging this up (bored at work) but it is possible to use the warning to send reinforcements.

Can only be done on hyperspace lane planets. I did it last night, as soon as I hear "[i]Rebel Fleet approaching[/b]" I pause the game and find out where they're going and weigh up my options.
Page: 1 of 1