Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can not make an account

Page: 1 of 1
 Romstar
02-22-2006, 6:26 PM
For some reason everytime i go to create an account to play online it tells me "error password does not match email address" wth is that supposed to mean? and if anyone can help would be greatly appreciated
 popcorn2008
02-22-2006, 7:49 PM
Many people I know have also had the same issue. Try registering to a differen't email address or using a different user name.
 griffinchaser
09-27-2006, 6:20 PM
nope...didn't work this is irritating
 ham_boy2
07-17-2007, 2:44 PM
I'm having this exact same problem and nothing works. I had an account for the original game w/o the expansion, but forgot the password, so I was just going to create a new one. Can you not have more than one account per email address?
 ham_boy2
07-17-2007, 2:44 PM
this sucks
 DarthMaulUK
07-17-2007, 4:34 PM
Its to do with gamespy. You will need to install gamespy arcade again. Its a common problem with gamespy. If you have created a profile for either IGN or gamespy, use that to login with.
 GalacticSpartan
08-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Same thing happening to me really making me mad. I ve tried almost everything to get it to work
Does anyone know how to get it to work
 keltic one
11-05-2007, 6:48 PM
i am having problems getting online also i created an account ,nickname and password now the game says that I dont have a valid cd key whats the deal? were do i even put my cd key ay i already finished single player so now what?
Page: 1 of 1