Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What file controls the overall population...

Page: 1 of 1
 ^Invader
02-21-2006, 3:59 AM
Well i see folx has one mod you can bring in as many ground troops as you want, how about the general overall population of the galaxy what file is this controled by?

Also i would love to have my reinforcements land on the ground and wipe out the enemy what controls that also?

excuse how this is worded have a cold and hardly any sleep :(
 gideon25
02-21-2006, 4:31 AM
Well i see folx has one mod you can bring in as many ground troops as you want, how about the general overall population of the galaxy what file is this controled by?

Also i would love to have my reinforcements land on the ground and wipe out the enemy what controls that also?

excuse how this is worded have a cold and hardly any sleep :(

In my *SIMPLE* cheat mod I just added where you could bring in unlimited reinforcements!! and population for 4 or 5 planets were drastically increased- also instant build time. Get it here:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=161010)

What determines overall population for the creation of units is on a per planet basis. So we open up Planets.xml and lets look at a planet. Take Yavin for instance. find:

<Planet Name="Yavin">

now under that search and find:
<Additional_Population_Capacity>5</Additional_Population_Capacity>

So if you have Yavin you get an additional 5 population points to build units with. Now if you change that to:

<Additional_Population_Capacity>500</Additional_Population_Capacity>
Now with Yavin you would have an extra 500 population points to build a LOT of units with. Basically overall population is determined by the total number of planets you control. Most of the planets give you an extra 5 population.
 Zorromorph
02-21-2006, 8:02 AM
Starbases also add extra population so you can change those if need be too.
Page: 1 of 1