Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

cant install the game!! HELP

Page: 1 of 1
 Igor_Cavkov
02-20-2006, 1:13 PM
my dvd rom keeps reading and reading then nothing happens.. first 3times it starts and once it started installing but an error accured :S my dvd has hard times to read the disc :S but its nothing wrong with my dvd nore the disc.. please help!! now it wont even start =/
 Battlestar
02-20-2006, 2:33 PM
Well either gotta be the game disc or your drive. Are other games working with the drive?
 Igor_Cavkov
02-20-2006, 2:39 PM
I think its my DVD-rom i tryed watching a dvd now and it didnt work.. WHAT ARE THE ODDS FOR A DVD-ROM TO BRAKE WHEN I BUY AND WANT TO PLAY EMPIRE AT WAR SOOOO BAD!!!! (MAD)
 Battlestar
02-20-2006, 2:44 PM
Yeah that sucks but atleast you know what the problem is and a new drive isn't overly expensive now.
 Igor_Cavkov
02-20-2006, 4:47 PM
the rom works fine with cd but it wont play any dvds i dont know why all the sudden? :S
 rossgarrard
02-20-2006, 5:06 PM
the rom works fine with cd but it wont play any dvds i dont know why all the sudden? :S

i got exactly the same problem mate as soon as i put the disk in my drive goes mad but nothin happens when i check the task manager the cpu is 100% but nothing happens
 Igor_Cavkov
02-20-2006, 8:49 PM
Thank god im not alone! im sorry for you tho.. im going to buy new dvd drŠ½ve what choice do i have =/
now it wont read any dvd.. and it was working before i started istalling EaW.. i have mailed lucasarts tho..
Page: 1 of 1