Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Decreasing Accuracy of tartan&CCorvette

Page: 1 of 1
 Petykemano
02-20-2006, 6:14 AM
I think tartan cruisers and corellian corvettes wipe fighters out way to easy. If you send your fighters in, in 2 minutes you lose all of them! That's why I want to decrease their accuracy a bit.
How can I do that? Which XML is to changed and where?

I found something in hardpoints.xml, but I'm not sure what "Fire_Inaccuracy_Distance" means.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Pety
 Orao
02-20-2006, 6:43 AM
You go to spaceunitscorvettes.xml and then you will see the innacuracy for fighters. Just increase it.
 Petykemano
02-20-2006, 7:10 AM
You go to spaceunitscorvettes.xml and then you will see the innacuracy for fighters. Just increase it.

I can't find anything about accuracy for Tartan in spaceunitcorvettes.xml. In this xml only the used hardpoints are showed.

Despite, you mean, that increasing "Fire_Inaccuracy_Distance" in hardpoint.xml will decrease the accuracy of the ship's weapons?
 Zarkis
02-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Yes, increasing will decrease it. I set it to 40 for my personal realism mod. You should also look at the damage tables in gameconstants.xml.
 Orao
02-20-2006, 12:35 PM
@Petykemano

Then you go to hardpoints.xml and you find the hardpoint which is used corvette and then you increase the inacurracy.
Page: 1 of 1