Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kyle Katarn in Galactic Conquest, what am i missing

Page: 1 of 1
 Exceeded_Zero
02-20-2006, 12:30 AM
Okay, maybe i'm just missing something obvious but i do not know what i need to change or edit to get Kyle Katarn into Galactic Conquest Mode in the Full version of EAW, i'm sure you have to edit the XML file, but which one(s), and what do i have to change/add/delete. Also, a question side note, I have not played skirmish, can he be in space, and if so, what does he fly/ride in. I'm a big fan of old school jedi knight, and if he doesn't get the moldy crow are there any mods to get it? Any help whatsoever would be appreciated!
 Yesh
02-20-2006, 7:49 AM
Found it. Katarn_Team is his unit name. Works perfectly for me.
 Exceeded_Zero
02-20-2006, 9:59 AM
okay, but what do i do with that piece of the file, do i move it, modify it, delete it?
 Yesh
02-20-2006, 12:45 PM
go to single campaigns_singleplayer.xml and copy the last land force for whatever planet you desire. then change the unit to Katarn_Team. You'll need to do this for each conquest. For example here's Alderaan's Demise
<!-- Rebel Land Forces -->
<Starting_Forces> Rebel, MonCalimari, R_Ground_Barracks </Starting_Forces>
<Starting_Forces> Rebel, MonCalimari, R_Ground_Light_Vehicle_Factory </Starting_Forces>
<Starting_Forces> Rebel, MonCalimari, Field_Com_Rebel_Team </Starting_Forces>
<Starting_Forces> Rebel, MonCalimari, Rebel_Infantry_Squad </Starting_Forces>
<Starting_Forces> Rebel, MonCalimari, Rebel_Infantry_Squad </Starting_Forces>
<Starting_Forces> Rebel, MonCalimari, Rebel_Tank_Buster_Squad </Starting_Forces>
<Starting_Forces> Rebel, MonCalimari, Rebel_Light_Tank_Brigade </Starting_Forces>
<Starting_Forces> Rebel, MonCalimari, Rebel_Light_Tank_Brigade </Starting_Forces>
<Starting_Forces> Rebel, MonCalimari, Katarn_Team </Starting_Forces>
 Exceeded_Zero
02-20-2006, 2:25 PM
Thanks For Your All Your Help Man
Page: 1 of 1