Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hapslash, Anakin EP3 model?

Page: 1 of 1
 EvilKnick
02-17-2006, 9:55 PM
For many months I longed for an EP3 Anakin by Kevin Coyle, but he seems to have vanished.

I recall seeing a very good model and skin being worked upon by Hapslash I believe, this must have been back in May or June.

I cannot seem to find the thread on these forums he had posted his in progress work on.

I would love to know more information about it.

I have seen his Tyrannus and Obi Wan models, as well as his stormtroopers, and they are great work.

The best EP3 Anakin I have found so far was done by that Mars fellow, AnakinVm I think it was called. but it is not up to par with Coyle or Hapslash's work in my humble opinion.

Anyone have any tidbits of knowledge on the subject of Hapslash's Anakin they would care to share with me?
 EvilKnick
02-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Hm, I feel the fool, I just did found his website, seems like his Anakin is in limbo with many of his other projects at the moment.

I sympathize, being a fantasy artist myself, I can never keep working on one personal project at a time.

For anyone else with my problem

http://www.hapslash.com/base.html)
Page: 1 of 1