Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Missing Texture Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Max Outrider
02-17-2006, 12:26 PM
I've had a major problem with Empire at War game, and demo, to do with all ground based units, buildings, foliage and others not having their textures show up. I haven't always had this problem. During the first few weeks of owning the demo everything ran fine, textures were all there and everything. One day I installed Bryant and Ghost's mod 2.5G, also installed Sims 2 the same day, and the textures all vanished on the ground units.
http://premium1.uploadit.org/MaxOutrider/ScreenShots/EAW_20060203_22262826.jpg)

Before you go saying anything about drivers, direct X or minimum specs I have EVERYTHING up to date on my laptop in terms of drivers and direct X.
I have a laptop with a Mobile AMD Sempron 3000+ which is equal to 1.8GHz. I have 1.256 Gig of RAM, Realtek AC97 Audio, SIS M760GX internal graphics with 64MB memory.
Yes the graphics memory is a bit low but it is more than the 32MB required to run the game AND the game ran perfectly fine for the first few weeks I had the demo. The game ran fine even before I increased my RAM by 1GB.
I have no idea what the hell is going on with this problem as space runs perfectly while ground does not.
Page: 1 of 1