Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Exile Item Pack

Page: 1 of 1
 bhickle
02-17-2006, 1:15 AM
This mod adds a few useful items to the footlocker in your room on the harbinger.

Items include: 2 custom armors with some minor stats, nothing too major.

Echani vibrosword
CNS strength enhancer
Meditation band
5000 credits.

Just a few items that will help you out until you get your lightsaber.

Download (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Exile_Item_Pack;57068)
 Jeff
02-17-2006, 9:17 AM
Good job :thumbsup:
 Shem
02-17-2006, 11:01 AM
This is a great idea for a mod. Awesome work as usual, Hickle. :)
 bhickle
02-17-2006, 2:17 PM
thank you guys very much. right now i'm working on module editing trying to figure out how to do a storyline mod. i have a good idea of what i want to do , but i want to wait till i know i can do it right before i start something i can't finish. if all works out with in a week i should be able to start.
 Sgt. Strike
04-17-2008, 8:54 PM
I have the Exile Item Pack, which I am pretty sure I found on a certain website that is shut down. The author of the mod is Bill Hickle. Ok, I've ran into a minor snag with it. The graphics while I am playing the game, is screwed up, at the moment. Near as I can tell, it's the only thing that has it's graphics scrambled. I think I may try removing it, and putting it back in.
 Jae Onasi
04-18-2008, 12:42 AM
Merged the thread "Small Problem" with this one since it's about the mod itself.
 Sgt. Strike
04-19-2008, 3:23 AM
Bhickle, or whomever, I have a problem with the mod. It appears that the robes look alright, in the inventory, but when I equipped the robes, they get all screwed up. I think, personally, though, that it was the fact that I installed several mods, and also updating the game, after I put the mods in. I've uninstalled, and reinstalled the game several times, to see if it clears up. If it doesn't work this time, instead of all of that, dump all the mods, go back to the original settings for things, and then reinstalling the mods I use, one by one.
 jonathan7
04-19-2008, 6:16 AM
Bhickle, or whomever, I have a problem with the mod. It appears that the robes look alright, in the inventory, but when I equipped the robes, they get all screwed up. I think, personally, though, that it was the fact that I installed several mods, and also updating the game, after I put the mods in. I've uninstalled, and reinstalled the game several times, to see if it clears up. If it doesn't work this time, instead of all of that, dump all the mods, go back to the original settings for things, and then reinstalling the mods I use, one by one.

Is it because he used Svosh's collar fix for the robes? And you haven't got it installed? If this is the issue, I'd reccomend clearing all mods, then installing the collar fix first... Found here; http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm/)
 Sgt. Strike
07-30-2011, 1:40 AM
It's not that. I used the collar fix, and still a problem, now. I did clear it up before, but I forgot how. Anyway, I will try something to see if it works. If it doesn't, I may just dump the mod out, and continue with the game without it. I would rather not, as it has almost the best armor for the Exile.
 maltron66
07-04-2013, 3:14 AM
Very helpful to start the game! Instant download!
Page: 1 of 1