Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Key.exe error

Page: 1 of 1
 Hawk11
02-16-2006, 1:13 PM
Ok i have tried to load this game 5 times...disabled anti-virus and all firewalls. and i still get the error. any help would be nice.
 Vortex2044
02-16-2006, 10:55 PM
Ok i have tried to load this game 5 times...disabled anti-virus and all firewalls. and i still get the error. any help would be nice.
I have the exact same problem. I click "next" to begin the install and I get a "KeyEntry.exe" error. I have no idea what this is. Can anyone out there help?
 Hawk11
02-17-2006, 3:21 AM
This works for the ppl having problems with the install. G.P.S. thanks

G.P.S.
Total Posts: 5

Try this

Click on the Windows Start button and choose Run.

Type MSCONFIG and click OK.

Click the radio button next to Selective Startup.

Remove the check mark next to Load Startup Group Items.

NOTE: After making these changes, you will need to click Apply & OK and then restart the computer for these changes to take effect.

IMPORTANT: After installing the game, please Run Msconfig again and re-select the Normal Startup option (or the original options you had selected) and click Apply & OK and restart the computer to return to your original startup configuration.
 Vortex2044
02-17-2006, 7:45 AM
Thanks! That did the trick!
Page: 1 of 1