Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Psychonauts: From Nobodies to Somebodies (Tribute Video)

Page: 1 of 1
 dzombiex
02-15-2006, 11:57 PM
A psychonauts tribute video (http://www.youtube.com/?v=oCyK8PR9Bn8) I did. Hope you enjoy it.
 KingCheez
02-16-2006, 3:44 PM
Youtube sucks. Putfile, FTP, or somewhere else that doesn't turn it into flash - please. My PC refuses to play Flash audio.
 Thrik
02-16-2006, 4:16 PM
Have you got Flash 8? It came out not too long ago and requires that you visit here to manually install:

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash)
 KingCheez
02-16-2006, 4:20 PM
Yeah, I've got it... just a soundcard issue. Gotta re-format, I have the Modem #0 Line or something glitch.
 dzombiex
02-16-2006, 5:28 PM
 Klia
02-16-2006, 7:13 PM
Alright, I like the idea, and this is definintly one of the best Psychonaut music videos I've seen (Don't kill me Cheez) however the music doesn't really fit, and thus makes the movie a bit akward.
 ValeriePF
02-16-2006, 7:26 PM
That video was quite awesome, particularly the synching of some of the drums and such with the various action-oriented things that happened in the video.
 dzombiex
02-16-2006, 7:44 PM
Alright, I like the idea, and this is definintly one of the best Psychonaut music videos I've seen (Don't kill me Cheez) however the music doesn't really fit, and thus makes the movie a bit akward.

Yes some of the lyrics dont fit well I agree. But I really liked the chorus of the song and that is what drove me to use it. I plan on doing more Psychonaut videos in the future ^_^

That video was quite awesome, particularly the synching of some of the drums and such with the various action-oriented things that happened in the video.

Glad you enjoyed it :)
 KingCheez
02-16-2006, 8:34 PM
Like I said. You probably shouldn't move here was a TEST OF MY VIDEO CAPTURE. I'm not mad that it sucks!
 Klia
02-16-2006, 8:37 PM
Like I said. You probably shouldn't move here was a TEST OF MY VIDEO CAPTURE. I'm not mad that it sucks!

What are you talking about?
 Psychochaos3
02-17-2006, 4:31 PM
She's right. That kind of music doesn't fit.The music would be better with lots of fight scenes for the movie.
 Smon
02-17-2006, 4:40 PM
Raztastic!(As Vocabulor I have a right to make up words.) Anyways, I felt the music doesn't fit. But it was still cooooooooo.
 KingCheez
02-17-2006, 6:46 PM
definintly one of the best Psychonaut music videos I've seen (Don't kill me Cheez)

That.
 Klia
02-17-2006, 9:09 PM
That.

Again. What the hell does that mean? Seriously what does THAT mean?

Still love you though.

If you want to know how a good music video should be made study good music videos that pick music that is appropriate to the tone, that has the clips go to the beat (doesn't have to be exactly but it's nice to have a rythem) and clips that don't carry on for too long.
 KingCheez
02-17-2006, 10:00 PM
What are you talking about?
You said... Gah I give up.
 Klia
02-17-2006, 10:56 PM
No please. I need to know now.
Page: 1 of 1