Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hoth Extended

Page: 1 of 1
 timusafa
02-15-2006, 9:18 PM
Hey all,
I am not a modder, never could figure out all the ins and outs, but I was wondering if anyone could make a hoth mod that lets you play in the back of the Hoth base.

As in the campaign and hunt modes, you can go over bridges in the ice caves, and wallah!!! your in a whole nother battleground. If someone could make a mod eliminating the rubble from those bridges, that would be great. If its possible, maybe there could even be some snowspeeders in the opposite hangar and a comand post in the field and far tunnel.

If anyone wants to or has modded like this, let me know so i can try it out! :)

P.S, you can still get to the back battleground by flying a snowspeeder over the hangar...
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Hopefully friday someone will be able to help you out (When the modding tool comes out) at the moment, all we can do is change units, put jedi on teams, change wars around, that sorta thing.
 timusafa
02-16-2006, 7:14 PM
yea, i knew that... i was just wondering if anyone had the inclination to do it, or if anyone thought it would just be a waste of time...
Page: 1 of 1