Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Well - as the MC Orale didnt work out....

Page: 1 of 1
 nova_wolf
07-10-2000, 12:00 PM
Yes folks - im trying to recruit again, but this time I am gonna try to get the support crews, ground crews and techs for the MC Oracle instead of the pilots (The Oracle IS home of the Tech Library)
So - who has god skills with opt and tie (mission) files and doesnt mind helping a newbie carry out 2 projects :
1) 'Point of View' missions - A selection of missions for the rebels/republic, the imps, and smuggler clan known as the 'Comet Jockeys',
2) A set of custom ships - the 'Officer' Ship set (All are actual ships, but are assumed to be owned by great officers who have been able to... 'modify' them) starting with my own personnal 'White Witch' B-Wing.

------------------
Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
 K_Kinnison
07-10-2000, 1:29 PM
told ya, and sorry, i cant help you
Page: 1 of 1