Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Phychonauts DND

Page: 1 of 1
 zelda 41
02-12-2006, 2:33 PM
:vik4: COME ON PEOPLE!!!

Phychonauts Dungeons and Dragons would be THE BEST!!!
 DarthAve
02-12-2006, 3:22 PM
Oh great, a new demention of nerd-dom.
 zelda 41
02-13-2006, 9:18 PM
Be guiet
 kaecla
02-13-2006, 9:49 PM
I really don't think that this is the right place for posting - that belongs on your website.
 Smon
02-14-2006, 4:38 PM
Raz-Natural 20 bitches!
Oleander-Lame.
Ford-"You slay the manticore with a swift blow to the head from your flail"
Raz-I'm the man!
Nein-Don't get cocky Raz.
Raz-You're just pissed cuz' Milla made you the Bard.
Nein-...shup.
 Klia
02-14-2006, 4:52 PM
This may be a troll. Someone who doesn't know what they are talking about or other.

What purpose shall we accomplish by talking to them?
 Mashi An'krekku
02-14-2006, 5:56 PM
Raz-Natural 20 bitches!
Oleander-Lame.
Ford-"You slay the manticore with a swift blow to the head from your flail"
Raz-I'm the man!
Nein-Don't get cocky Raz.
Raz-You're just pissed cuz' Milla made you the Bard.
Nein-...shup.

*s******* Flails.
I do the Joel Dawson emails at the BS Wiki, and I made Joel hit Raz with a flail. He died...and respawned outside Phil's house.
He came back in the next episode for revenge, but was threatented with the flail again.
He was also in a flashback for a Moshi Mashi Email where Mashi talks about her bad experiences with shorts. Then she, Raz and Lili played strip croquet. 'Cept no because it never really happened.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC.

I never played D&D ever. I want to, but...I haven't. Plus, it doesn't sound like it mixes with Psychonauts very well. Of course, this is the chick talking about killing characters off and making them zombies in her fanfiction. So...I'm undecided.
 Smon
02-14-2006, 6:05 PM
*s******* Flails.
I do the Joel Dawson emails at the BS Wiki, and I made Joel hit Raz with a flail. He died...and respawned outside Phil's house.
He came back in the next episode for revenge, but was threatented with the flail again.
He was also in a flashback for a Moshi Mashi Email where Mashi talks about her bad experiences with shorts. Then she, Raz and Lili played strip croquet. 'Cept no because it never really happened.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC.

I never played D&D ever. I want to, but...I haven't. Plus, it doesn't sound like it mixes with Psychonauts very well. Of course, this is the chick talking about killing characters off and making them zombies in her fanfiction. So...I'm undecided.
1)Where can I find these emails?

2)DND is a good game, if ya wanna play get some good friends and four books, the ADND Manuals and ADND for Dummies.

3)Actually DND is designed so people can re-mix into anything, however most use the default classes which easily fit into a medievil setting, but theorettically, if a DM worked hard enough e could make a PsychoNauts themed DND game.
 Mashi An'krekku
02-14-2006, 6:12 PM
1) http://fanstuff.bswiki.com/index.php/Joel_Emails) - (Fangirl and Ripoffs)
http://fanstuff.bswiki.com/index.php/Moshi_Mashi_Mail) (Why Not Shorts?)

2) My friend Melissa wants me to play with her and her friends, once I get the time to actually go see her and all of her friends happen to be there at the same time, I will.

3) See. I'm me and I think different things that are usually wrong. Bwee.
 KingCheez
02-14-2006, 8:39 PM
I wanna play some D&D but none of my friends are serious.

I need less stupid, more nerdy friends.
 DarthAve
02-14-2006, 8:41 PM
Then, stop posting on Lucasforums and talking to us stupid people.
Page: 1 of 1