Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] Make Kreia A Prestiege Class Released

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
02-09-2006, 1:13 AM
From a request by Master Dakari in this thread. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=159154) Originally released 01-22-06 I just didn't announce it here, now I am since I just posted the TSL KEC Mod. ;)

You can download it from my post in that thread. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=159154)

Or you can get it from my site. :emperor: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/index.html)

From the Readme:
-------------------------------------------------------
Simple script addition to grant Kreia a Jedi Master Prestiege Class if the PC chooses a Jedi Prestiege Class, and grants Kreia a Sith Lord Prestiege Class if the PC becomes a Sith Prestiege Class.

Installation Instructions:
---------------------------
Place the a_pc_jedi.ncs into your TSL override directory, and load a save before you choose your prestiege class.

The a_pc_jedi.nss is the source script and is included so you can make this compatable on your end with any mod that uses this script.

The ForPrCLRobeNSaberMod subfolder contains the script files that are compatable with Maverick187's and My Prestiege Class Robe and Saber Pack. If you have our mod just copy over the a_pc_jedi.ncs file from that subfolder intead and overwrite the one from our mod.

Uninstallation Instructions:
----------------------------
Remove this file from your override.

Enjoy! :D
 Lantzen
02-09-2006, 4:37 AM
Nice mod, downloading now
 Darth InSidious
02-13-2006, 7:25 AM
Nice work, as always :)
 mjpb3
02-13-2006, 9:32 AM
Coolness!

*Goes to download* :)
 miraavery
02-25-2006, 9:11 PM
Excellent finally someone other than me can be an *evil* dark jedi,

mwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Could you do this with other characters that are jedi's too like Brianna or the Disciple
 RedHawke
02-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Could you do this with other characters that are jedi's too like Brianna or the Disciple
Sorry, the only other NPC that could legally be a Prestiege Class is Visas Marr, and yes I do have something in the works for that.

The other NPC's are fine as simple Jedi, because they have their starting Non-Jedi classes, and the game itself only allows 2 classes it is impossible to make them a Pr Cl, as you have to be a level 9+ Jedi before you can get one... usually.

There are hack mods available that make the NPC's a Pr Cl withour being a normal Jedi first though, just try a search of PCGameMods.com. ;)
 Jae Onasi
02-25-2006, 11:54 PM
Yay!
I always thought it was just a little strange that your character could be a prestige class but your mentor couldn't.
 miraavery
02-28-2006, 4:44 PM
Oh well at least Kreia can be prestige though she would really only be a good sith cause she is Darth Traya
 The Source
02-28-2006, 11:12 PM
This is pretty cool!
**Click - Click***
 Ferc Kast
03-07-2007, 3:20 PM
Sounds/looks like another permanent mod for my Override folder.

Good job.
 Arбtoeldar
03-08-2007, 4:41 PM
Yay!
I always thought it was just a little strange that your character could be a prestige class but your mentor couldn't.

Ditto which is why this mod is a part of my permant override folder.
 EnIgmA_XX
03-11-2007, 12:42 PM
I have a question about this mod. On Redhawke's site, the description says that the mod also comes with the prestiege class bonus mod, and in that mod, when you become a presteige class you can get force enlightenment/crush depending on what alignment you are. If lets say my character is DS, I become a sith lord and get force crush with my prestiege class, and then later on Dantoine I kill the jedi masters. Kreia will then also give me force crush again. This means I get force crush twice. Will that in any way screw up my game?
Page: 1 of 1