Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kamino Eugenics Chamber Released

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
02-09-2006, 1:59 AM
Hello all, Being this was requested a few times I wen't ahead and fixed it up for TSL. Yay for Hide items! :xp:

Get it from my site! :ben: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/index.html)

Props to stoffe -mkb- for letting me use her Ebon Hawk Tweak scripts. :D

From The Readme:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This KotOR I transplant mod adds a new Kolto Tank placeable to the Ebon Hawk's Cargo Hold that allows you to manipulate your PC on a genetic level, though the costs are very high credit wise, though I reduced them to half what they were in the KotOR I version of this mod because of the lack of a High-Stakes Pazaak mod, the bonuses are well worth it. There are 5 levels of manipulation, each more powerful than the previous, the device even allows you to downgrade a level, if you so desire... but you will get no refunds. ;^)

WARNING: This mod should be used in conjunction with Beancounters's Hardcore Mod and or Achilles Game Balance Mod, or both, as your PC can get quite powerful using this mod. (The Blue Tights, and the Big Red 'S' on your chest, is optional!)

This should be fully compatable with my other Mods, and just about everyone else's as well. Except stoffe -mkb-'s Ebon Hawk Tweak Mod, but you can just overwrite the files from this mod and you won't lose anything from that mod.

This mod uses the Ebon Hawk Tweak created by stoffe -mkb- so as a side effect of this you also get a Medical Lab Bench in the Ebon Hawk's Medbay as well as after leaving Telos in the Compartment where HK-47 is you will find a plastic cylender that has all of HK's parts so you can get him fixed early in the game.

Installation Instructions:
-----------------------------
UnRar all of the files in the 'For Override' subfolder into your KotOR II: TSL override directory before you enter the Ebon Hawk and leave the Hidden Telos Jedi Academy, and or start a new game.

And Revel in your newfound power! ;^)

Uninstallation Instructions:
-----------------------------
Simply delete these files from your override directory.

This Mod Does:
----------------------------------------
By using stoffe -mkb-'s Ebon Hawk Tweak Scripts this generates a Kamino Eugenics Chamber Placeable in the Ebon Hawk's Cargo Bay, just like in KotOR I, as a side effect because of stoffe's cool tweaks you also get a Medical Lab Bench in the Ebon Hawk's Medbay as well as after leaving Telos in the Compartment where HK-47 is you will find a plastic cylender that has all of HK's parts so you can get him fixed early in the game.

Enjoy! or should I say "Revel in your newfound... power! Unlimited Power!" :emperor:
 Jackel
02-09-2006, 4:40 PM
*Downloads* Nice, will be helpful for testing/playing/mucking around/cheating.
 Kelathinadun
03-24-2006, 9:33 PM
Why don't you let it use stoffe's installer?
 RedHawke
03-24-2006, 9:52 PM
Why don't you let it use stoffe's installer?
It doesn't need it... only one other patch/mod made use of the script I used to get this into the game, so conflicts possibilities are slim.

If any other mod uses the same script the patcher wouldn't help anyway as the patcher cannot merge scripts.
 †Saint_Killa†
03-25-2006, 7:51 AM
Nice mod!!!! Now I won't travel planet to planet just to use the medlab.
 mele2511
08-16-2006, 8:35 PM
i am using the tsl version and everything seems to work fine but when it gives me the item i cant seem to do anything with it ,, i cant equip it to anyone or do anything with it but it does show up in my item list .. any ideas ?

BTW i am on TSL on XBOX
 RedHawke
08-17-2006, 1:01 AM
mele2511, unfortunately I can tell you nothing as I made this for the PC version of the game. I can only help with the PC version. I have no idea what is happening on the XBox version, or if any variables have changed or whatever, as I have no way to use mods on my XBox... sorry. :(

You should not see anything in your invantory, the hide item should be placed in your PC's hide slot, nothing should ever be in your invantory. The boosts to your stats should be apparent, but you will never see an actual item.
 TLM20
06-13-2007, 4:35 PM
I just re-downloaded this and I've noticed that a file named K_003ebo_enter is already in another mod that I downloaded before. Is this file key in the mod working or will it mess everything up if it's not there? I'm not sure what the other mod with this file is and I'd give you a list of what I've got but it's a bit too large. Thanks
 RedHawke
06-14-2007, 1:36 AM
If I package a file with a mod it is neccissary for it to function. That one is neccissary.
 TLM20
06-14-2007, 6:14 AM
OK let me rephrase. What does it do exactly?
 RedHawke
06-15-2007, 3:00 AM
OK let me rephrase. What does it do exactly?
It is a script, one that is run when you enter the Ebon hawk module... You have to merge the functions of the 2 differing mod scripts and then compile it.
 Darth_Generic
07-20-2008, 5:17 AM
How do you downgrade your character? The tank only shows me the different upgrades, and no removal option. That gets a little annoying sometimes, especially after using the Platinum Package too much*, so could you help, please? Great mod, by the way. Just like all the other RedHawke mods I have installed. :)

*An overdose of 'Essence of Pure Godliness' kinda messes up the game. Which has happened to me before. :xp:
 RedHawke
07-21-2008, 2:57 AM
Sorry there isn't any removal option...
 Darth_Generic
07-21-2008, 5:09 AM
Oh. I just thought there would be something like that, from the description. :lol:
 PsionicArchon
06-16-2013, 12:39 AM
I'm experiencing the same issue as mele2511 and, I am using the PC version of the game. When I access the tank I receive this item: RH-KEC Hide 5. I can do absolutely nothing with this item. It is not boosing my stats and, when I double click it I am told to select it from the equip item screen where it does not show up at all. The item is listed as rh_crhide005 under the save editor. Is this a known bug? I've only seen one other experience it.
Page: 1 of 1