Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Mod: Tach Body Spray for Men

Page: 1 of 1
 ABCoLD
02-06-2006, 4:57 PM
"Tach Body Spray for Men" by Jake Torrin (aka ABCoLD)

Special Note: Am having trouble posting to pcgamemods.com, so I'm using my own site. Please either post or send me an e-mail telling me what you think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What this Mod does:
Ever felt unattractive? Have you thought those around you aren't giving you the attention you obviously deserve? All that changes with the introduction of Tach Body Spray for Men! Some people might think that harvesting over a hundred Tach glands per bottle was a bit much, but we know you'll appreciate the result.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the back of the bottle:
Tach Body Spray... For Men

Heighten your appeal, lower your inhibitions! Wander around all day with a can of Tach Body Spray, continually spritzing yourself with the overwhelming scent of Tach! Women and more than a few men will swoon at your feet as you bring them under the power of Tach Body Spray for Men. It's got bits of real Tach in it, so you know it's got to be good!

WARNING: The makers of Tach Body Spray for Men take no responsibility for sudden and violent attacks by masses of women and/or Tachs while using this spray.

Mod: http://home.mchsi.com/~ll6869/tachspray.zip)

Items added to the game:
Tach Body Spray
+6 Charisma, -2 Wisdom, Restricted: Male Only (It is after all, only for men.)
Note: This item can't be found in game. If you're seriously thinking about using it, take the final leap and cheat to get it or use a savegame editor.

Compatibility Issues:
There will be plenty of compatibility going on as soon as you get your greasy mitts on this stuff.

Installation:
You know how to install this; at least I really hope you do. If not, try. You'll succeed, I believe in you.

Uninstallation:
Remove the added files.

Files to Add to Override:
ii_gauntlet_083.tga
jtf_gloves_83.uti

Thanks to:
Darth333
-For providing a cute little monkey for my can of Body Spray.
team-gizka.org
-If for nothing else than giving us all hope for a better, brighter Kotor II. Sorry I had to drag your name into this mod. ;)
Fred Tetra
-We all know why, and we all love him for it. (Now I'll find out I've been spelling his name wrong all this time.) See above.

Requests:
Please, please realize that this is a sad joke. A horrible pun. Don't use this item, please. And if you have to, or even if you just got a chuckle, drop me a PM* letting me know. That and check out my first real mod at http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2013925)

* - Please refrain from posting e-mail addresses. Currently it's against this Forum's Policy :) ~ ChAiNz.2da
You definitely get +50 kewl points for originality! :thumbsup: I'll have to give this one a try :D
EDIT: Did I leave my e-mail addy in this post? Dang, I thought I had editted it out. My bad, so sorry. This was a repost of the readme, and I... forgot to change that. I plan on leaving it(the bad thing) in the readmes in the future, but taking it out of posts. (I figure if a spammer wants to go to that much effort, I'll let him.) So sorry again. And thanks for the compliment. ;)
 Alkonium
02-06-2006, 5:11 PM
Well, if this will me make more attractive to women, I don't care how sad a joke it is.
 Bob Lion54
02-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Compatibility Issues:
There will be plenty of compatibility going on as soon as you get your greasy mitts on this stuff.
hehehe. Thats awsome!!

I love the originality of this. Very cool :thmbup1: Definite download!
 Alkonium
02-10-2006, 9:01 PM
About the warning in the description, you forgot the "Any getting down and/or funky, however, you can totally blame on us. We're good like that."
 ABCoLD
02-10-2006, 10:32 PM
About the warning in the description, you forgot the "Any getting down and/or funky, however, you can totally blame on us. We're good like that."
If I ever do a v2.0, it might go in. ;)
 Darth InSidious
02-13-2006, 8:11 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA HHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA! :D

Ahem. I think that just about manages to sum up this mod :D
*VERY* nice :D

Also, your sig is all too true :)
 ABCoLD
02-13-2006, 5:20 PM
You know, I'm developing a little inferiority complex here. :)

My joke mod is actually getting some comments. Whereas my semi-serious mod looks like it's just gonna lie dead...

Oh well.
 Alkonium
02-13-2006, 5:33 PM
Yes. Ironic, isn't it? Now, whether to give this to all my male party members or keep it to myself...
 Darth Jester
03-29-2006, 12:11 PM
Anyone used it yet?
 Princess Artemis
07-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Late to the party, but I'm gonna have to try this. Anything that has the line Compatibility Issues:
There will be plenty of compatibility going on as soon as you get your greasy mitts on this stuff. gets about 1000 originality points.
 ABCoLD
07-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Thanks for trying it out. Of course no one go anywhere near the actual serious mod I've produced. ;P

On a... well, relevant note; this mod might actually get incorporated into my Cheesey Shill version of a Skip Peragus mod. That is, there'll be the straight up well made and quite gracefull Skip standalone and then a Shill double that'll have this and my Exile Item pack incorporated.
 Dirtnose
07-24-2006, 7:19 AM
Sweet Mod ABCoLD
Page: 1 of 1