Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fan comic problem

Page: 1 of 1
 nutmeg1992
02-06-2006, 5:03 AM
Hi I'm trying to make a fan comic about the past of some of the characters of
psychonauts.
but I'm having a few problems first of all I would love to share it with all of you when I'm done but don't know how maybe someone knows what I can do?

now this other problem is kind of sad and I don't know if I should do it or not.

should I kill off raz's mother in a flach back story?
 KingCheez
02-06-2006, 12:56 PM
psychonauts.
but I'm having a few problems first of all I would love to share it with all of you when I'm done but don't know how maybe someone knows what I can do?

now this other problem is kind of sad and I don't know if I should do it or not.

should I kill off raz's mother in a flach back story?
Do what you feel, not what other people say.
 Psychochaos3
02-06-2006, 2:05 PM
psychonauts.

should I kill off raz's mother in a flach back story? It would work with the whole "entire family die in water" curse thing.
 nutmeg1992
02-08-2006, 6:51 AM
Do what you feel, not what other people say.

If only it was that easy I need ideas people anything.

Even if it's filled with crack.
 KingCheez
02-08-2006, 7:03 AM
Play Psychonauts again, listen to music you like, sleep, and doodle in class until you're inspired.
 nutmeg1992
02-08-2006, 9:34 AM
Hey I played psychonauts all last night and couldn't think of anything.

Come on people help me give me something to work with.
give me ideas give me something to talk about in this thread.
Please?
Page: 1 of 1