Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

close down lightsaber?

Page: 1 of 1
 angela70478
02-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Hello, does anybody knows how to close down my lightsaber or to make it change colors on an xbox console?? thank you
 Kurgan
02-03-2006, 1:57 PM
It may not be possible to shut off your lightsaber purposefully on the console versions. You could try pressing the button that makes you normally activate your lightsaber.

I don't know if you can do the "taunt" move on the Xbox, but you could try that, because on the PC version (the saber twirl) makes your lightsaber shut off.

There may be another way, but it's a common problem people have, simply because the PC version is better (sorry!). ;)

As for changing colors, in the PC version that is done by using the console. If you can't use the console on the Xbox then I don't know how you'd do it in single player...

Btw, is there a Keyboard attachment for the Xbox? If so, then perhaps some of the PC stuff should be possible (if they didn't disable it for the console)...
 angela70478
02-03-2006, 2:31 PM
ok i will go into the water(if there is one) to shut off my light saber. i think its the only way.
 Kurgan
02-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Duh! I completely forgot about the water thing. Rather annoying though, since there is only water in a few places in the game (and that really pissed me off about the saber-dousing ability, as well as the lack of decent swimming animations, like JK1/MotS)
 angela70478
02-04-2006, 4:38 AM
I regret byuing this game on xbox instead of pc. I have to use one force on atime by selecting it. I played jedi academy on pc and it was great. I think i will buy it on pc version to play it again.
Page: 1 of 1