Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Changing Force Settings in SP

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Wampa
01-31-2006, 9:36 PM
All of the force powers got set too 3 in sp and now I can't continue the Tier 2 games. How can I set them back?
 razorace
01-31-2006, 10:47 PM
Probably by using some additional cheat codes. Try www.gamefaqs.com).
 Darth Wampa
02-01-2006, 8:55 AM
I guess I could use cheats to set it back. I though of it after I shutdown my computer.
 •-BLaCKouT-•
02-01-2006, 3:46 PM
The trick is to manually lower a light or dark Force Power you don't use to 1 at the start of each level (or before you complete the level, anyway). Don't lower a neutral power because you have to select the power later.
• bring the console down and enable cheats (I'm assuming that since you've got the force ramped up, you know how to do this ;) )
• lower Force Drain (for example) by typing;
setforcedrain 1

Then complete the level as normal. When the game prompts you to select a power to boost, you can select Force Drain as you've previously lowered it.
At the start of the next level, lower it again using the above method.
The work your way through the game.

Yeah, it's a pain in the arse each time you start a level, but you can always bind it to a key :)

Hope this helps!

Edit: that was typed before/during your last post :p
Page: 1 of 1