Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Re-entering levels

Page: 1 of 1
 Toliver
01-31-2006, 12:03 PM
I know I've missed some figments (okay, a lot of figments) in some of the levels/minds.
I assume if I want to re-enter a level, I can do it in the Collective Unconscience (with all the doors).
My question is, if I re-enter a level to search for missing figments, do I have to eventually fight the Boss again? And what about levels like the Lungfish Lair? Do I have to fight the lungfish again and do all that moving about as the air bubble moves? And what about a level like Sasha's with the censors on the cube...do they appear again if I go back in?
Thanks....
 Thrik
01-31-2006, 12:29 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to just have a look and see? You can always exit the level using the salts. :)

But yes, you can go back at any point via the CU. It depends on the level, but most will be slightly different and devoid of the original challenges - this includes bosses. In Sasha's mind, for example, you will be able to trigger all of the cube sides as they appeared when you went through the first time, but it won't all unfold like it did before.

Going through the levels later on is also advantageous as you get a little extra dialogue from the characters who own them when you come back. I was surprised at that when I first tried it.

The Lungfish path thing isn't redoable later on as far as I'm aware, since it's not really classed as a proper level. As such, you won't be able to return to it later. All minds can be revisited (hence the name, "collective unconcious") though.
 kaecla
01-31-2006, 6:21 PM
I don't think that there's anything but deep psitanium arrowheads in the Lungfish Lair.
 Razclock
03-29-2006, 2:13 PM
Yeh it's not a mind so there are no figments, emotional baggage etc.
 BobbinT
04-04-2006, 9:20 AM
Yeh it's not a mind so there are no figments, emotional baggage etc.
Nor are there cards. You don't need to replay it.
Page: 1 of 1