Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Imperial Security Squadron

Page: 1 of 1
 Cox_
01-30-2006, 5:58 PM
Hello Recruits!

The Imperial Security Squandron (ISS) has now taken over Empire at War. Our leader, Dirk Pitt (ISSWolfe), is looking for more members to fill the leadership ranks in the empire. Our temperary command post can be found at http://isshq.9fd.net/) and are Holonet(forum) can also be found at http://isshq.7.forumer.com/) .

EDIT! NEW SITE AT www.ISS-Hq.net)

If you wish to ask questions or would like to enlist please go to are Holonet. Until the War has started there will be no tryouts for enlistment other then general questions.

Http://www.xtrato.org/ISSBANNER.gif)
 Sithman1138
01-30-2006, 6:05 PM
Greetings gentlemen. I, as a member of the ISS, congradgulate Cox on this update. All hail the Imperial Secuirty Squadron!

Adthrawn
 Dirk Pitt
01-30-2006, 6:17 PM
Cool Message, I love th banner. Im gonna use it now.
 Sithman1138
01-30-2006, 10:28 PM
Where is the banner code?
 Dirk Pitt
01-30-2006, 10:32 PM
save it and upload it here http://www.theimagehosting.com/), ittl give u the code
 Sithman1138
01-30-2006, 10:41 PM
What about the link code? Can you just post what you put in your sig slot
 Dirk Pitt
01-31-2006, 7:13 AM
[URL=http://isshq.9fd.net][IMG]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/ISSBANNER.gif[/IMG[/URL) just add a ] after the [/url and the [/img an thats the code
 Cox_
02-09-2006, 5:22 PM
I would like to update posible members on whats going on with our Squad. We have most of our leadership and high ranked positions filled. We still are looking for more members and people to help us grow. We have about 20 members and growing and a new site underway. Also we are known as an "Imperial" clan but if we get enough members over 5 we would open a rebel side to our clan.

Thanks. and hope you take a look.
 Dirk Pitt
02-11-2006, 6:35 PM
Yes as cox said we are currently filling medium ranks, and soon we will be filling in lowere ranks
 Cox_
02-12-2006, 2:42 PM
yes and our new site is set to receive members. Currently we are moving forums so bare with us. Cant wait to get started www.ISS-Hq.net)
 Dirk Pitt
02-14-2006, 9:25 PM
Announcement**
If you would like to join please do so now b/c you will autmatically be accepted in! After Wedenesday January 15, 2006 Only a tryout at the discretion of a member will allow you to join. If you have any questions PM me. Thank You
ISS Wolfe-High Commander of the ISS
Dirk Pitt-Name on EAW.net
 Cox_
02-15-2006, 4:28 PM
Changed to Friday I Believe. We have to learn more about the Game. :D Thanks
 Dirk Pitt
02-23-2006, 8:47 PM
Cox has finished the forum(partially) and it now has an arcade. Come join to play these games and for a friendly community.
 Perp
02-27-2006, 2:30 PM
...incoming transmission...

To: Commander ImperialSecurityService

Concerning: Recent conflict between our forces

Dear Commander;

It appears that during the recent uprising of the rebellion, and the continued budgetary constraints due to the new "project" Emperor Palpatine has begun (some kind of "moon"? Why is he spending trillions of credits building a moon? I have a nice moon I can sell him cheap...) that there is a shortage of credits to be distributed amoungst the Imperial Navy.

We want all the credits. There isn't enough credits for both an Imperial Defense Force and an Imperial Security Squadron. Everyone knows that the security guys carry around flashlights and don't have real badges. We, on the other hand, have real badges. And lots of guns.

In the spirit of brotherhood [we are all clones now anyway, heck, you even look like me (see avatar)]. We of the iDF will welcome your squadron into our much larger force. We all fight for the same big scary guy anyway! There are bigger fish to fight (like some guy named Solo and his giant ewok companion- Chews? Bachlavia?).

On a more serious note, very, very good games the other night! Am looking forward to testing your command prowess again soon!

...end transmission...
 Cox_
02-27-2006, 6:18 PM
Yeah i would love to play you again but it seems some of the iDF members wont. I messaged one online and he gave me a flat out no!. To Scared to lose your pittyful 2-0 win you claim>?
 Dirk Pitt
02-27-2006, 7:29 PM
...incoming transmission...

To: Commander ImperialSecurityService

Concerning: Recent conflict between our forces

Dear Commander;

It appears that during the recent uprising of the rebellion, and the continued budgetary constraints due to the new "project" Emperor Palpatine has begun (some kind of "moon"? Why is he spending trillions of credits building a moon? I have a nice moon I can sell him cheap...) that there is a shortage of credits to be distributed amoungst the Imperial Navy.

We want all the credits. There isn't enough credits for both an Imperial Defense Force and an Imperial Security Squadron. Everyone knows that the security guys carry around flashlights and don't have real badges. We, on the other hand, have real badges. And lots of guns.

In the spirit of brotherhood [we are all clones now anyway, heck, you even look like me (see avatar)]. We of the iDF will welcome your squadron into our much larger force. We all fight for the same big scary guy anyway! There are bigger fish to fight (like some guy named Solo and his giant ewok companion- Chews? Bachlavia?).

On a more serious note, very, very good games the other night! Am looking forward to testing your command prowess again soon!

...end transmission...
1. you sound really odd when you refer to this as all real, as in we are not really in a galaxy far far away.
2. It is Imperial Security Squadron
3. We will never join, we have to many members and good people
4. I love making lists of threes.. :)
 Sithman1138
02-27-2006, 7:31 PM
LOL PITT!! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER! VIVA LA ISS!!!!(Whats Viva la mean?)
 Dirk Pitt
02-27-2006, 7:33 PM
long live
 arkodeon
02-27-2006, 7:44 PM
long live
Actually, in Italian, it just means "to live," or "it lives."
 Dirk Pitt
02-27-2006, 8:03 PM
oh, whoops :(
ps. i liek your sig
 Sithman1138
02-27-2006, 8:05 PM
What about french?
 DS_Vespidbat
02-27-2006, 10:25 PM
Actually, in Italian, it just means "to live," or "it lives."

actually in spanish its "long live"

EX:
*Viva la mexico*
 Cox_
03-01-2006, 4:49 PM
hmm very interesting. Anyways We need to talk to TAG about a good battle or something
 arkodeon
03-01-2006, 6:10 PM
actually in spanish its "long live"

EX:
*Viva la mexico*
:smash:

Sorry, I speak both Spanish and Italian, and I've never heard a direct translation between Long live and Viva. If you want, try a translating service.

Although, I don't have any problem making a connection between Long Live and Viva. XD;; It's just not a literal translation. :king1:
 Thegeneral
03-01-2006, 8:13 PM
hmm very interesting. Anyways We need to talk to TAG about a good battle or something

TAG is ready and willing. Why don't both of your clans join the TAG EaW Tournament? www.s13.invisionfree.com/Allied_Guardians/)

Post in the embassy to join the tournament!
Page: 1 of 1