Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Did you guys notice This??

Page: 1 of 1
 Rebelknight
01-30-2006, 10:36 AM
Did you notice how quick the ships repair? I had a fleet attack, I did alot of damage, leaving some ships just one hard point left. ONly to counter attack as soon as the battle was over and find all of their ships repaired.

Is this right? If I damage a fleet that bad, it shouldn't be repaired in 18 seconds. Am I wrong for thinking this? :vsd:
 Thrawn
01-30-2006, 10:42 AM
In the demo, time was sped up to make it as fast and furious as possible. In the full game, ships will auto repair, but it will take significantly longer. If you retreat with your ships damanged, and then immediately turn around and battle with them again, they won't be repaired hardly at all.

Seeing as how this is a statement regarding the demo, it is being moved to the demo feedback forum. Cheers.
 Dirk Pitt
01-30-2006, 7:40 PM
There is another thread about this, its called persitent damage in the fulll game
 Kij0t
02-16-2006, 7:23 AM
All damaged incurred is recovered at the end of a battle for every surviving unit. (In release as well.)
Page: 1 of 1