Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Greatest Game EVER!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark Lord Revan
01-28-2006, 3:04 AM
Kotor 2 doesnt even beat this game imo, dont you think so?
 duaryn
01-28-2006, 6:44 AM
That depends on what you like in a game, story or action. And the multiplayer is far to unorganized to ever be called THE BEST
 JokotoFett
04-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Kotor2 was a pretty sweet game to me. However I would have to agree with you Revan. Republic Commando is one sweet game.
 Dark Lord Revan
04-21-2006, 7:35 PM
Nevermind, I changed my veiws awhile ago

Kotor and Kotor 2 are better as a series, but commando is better idovidualy
 Niner_777
06-14-2006, 2:28 PM
I think that I'm getting KotOR this summer, so I can't compare the two yet. However, I truely think that RC rocked. It just needed more missions and more content to make in more memerable.
 MachineCult
06-14-2006, 2:43 PM
Niner, I advise you to get KotOR and KotOR II at the same time, that way you don't have to wait after playing the first one. (Because you won't want to wait.)
I must admit that KotOR is better than KotOR II and it would be quite cool to play KotOR after playing KotOR II, like the prequels.
 Niner_777
06-14-2006, 2:47 PM
I don't know if I'd be able to handle having two great unplayed games at once. I might just go crazy, lol. Seriously, thanks for the advice. I'll look into it.
Page: 1 of 1