Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recruiting (PS2)

Page: 1 of 1
 ERHDeadEyeJedi
01-27-2006, 6:36 AM
I know new clans aren't very appealing, but I can promise this one will be worth your time.

How is the Empire's Right Hand different from other clans?

- ERH will focus on quality, not quantity. Only the best players will be recruited. By best I do not mean skill-wise. Players will be judged by the quality of their character, their rapport, and overall teamwork ability.

- ERH focuses heavily on teamwork. Tactics such as squad movement and flight formations will be implemented. Cover fire, teamwork, and communition are key elements of success. Other strategies covered will be command post coverage, hero tactics, and dog-fighting skills.
Players are not expected to know these strategies. They will be trained.

- This clan will have formal elements, but will also promote friendship and comradery among players. Your teammate is worth nothing to you unless you know how to fight with him.

The Empire's Right Hand will have its first recruitment session on Friday, January 27, 2006. The room, entitled recruitment, will be up before or around 7 PM eastern time.

There are only 3 requirements:
1. Players are preferred to be 18 or older. Anyone under 18 that thinks they are mature enough may still be considered.
2. Must possess the qualities of a good teammate. Good quality of character is a must
3. Must own a headset or plan to get on in the very near future

For more information, visit the newly finished http://erh.jconserv.net/)
Page: 1 of 1