Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PSI Cards

Page: 1 of 1
 Toliver
01-25-2006, 5:22 PM
I am new to the game and have a question about some Psi cards I see in the Parking Lot. They're both in plain sight.
There's one on top of the giant slice of log and another on top of the basketball hoop.
I have a rank of 20 and have the pyrokenisis power (it's odd that I didn't get another power when I ranked up to 20).
I tried double jumping up the side of the log but Raz can't grab onto the edge. As for the card over the basketball hoop, there's a nearby rock that I can launch off of but even with a double jump, I can't grab hold of anything to pull up to get the card.
So are the cards reachable now? Or am I supposed to come back and get them later when I have more psi powers?
 Thrik
01-25-2006, 6:29 PM
Yes. Levitation comes later. ;)
 Megan
01-27-2006, 5:15 PM
For the one on the basketball hoop, I always found it easier to double-jump from the car rather than the rock. [shrugs]
Page: 1 of 1