Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

where can i learn

Page: 1 of 1
 Starkiller96
01-24-2006, 10:34 PM
I’m tired of waiting for my hopes to come true, does anyone know where i can find a ultimate guide on modding THIS demo an THIS demo only. I want to work on tweaking, adding, and modding weapons and turrets size of lasers form cap ships

Thx for the help
 meh_cd
01-24-2006, 11:06 PM
im tired of waiten for my hopes to come true, does anyone know where i can find a ultimate guide on modding THIs demo an THIS demo only. I want to work on tweaking, adding, and modding weapons and turrents/ size of lasers form cap ships

Thx for the help

See warning below - Darth333
 GhOsT-Jedi
01-25-2006, 12:02 AM
I'm not the type who's good enough to be able to go and play with the 1s and 0s, but I can edit files if it would work :( which it doesn't :(
 clone_troopa
01-25-2006, 2:44 AM
Well, considering you can't spell 'turrets' correctly, I think you would have a tough time modding this game.

Has it ever come to your mind that english might not be his first language?
Most of the worlds greatest minds first language isn't even english for a change.
 Minniboobs
01-25-2006, 7:14 AM
aye english isnt my first language :)
 Zante
01-25-2006, 11:32 AM
<idiocy>

See warning below

</idiocy>
 Darth333
01-25-2006, 12:07 PM
meh_cd & Zante: this kind of immature comments is unwanted here. Refrain from flaming and read the
forum rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=158985).
Consider yourselves warned.

Starkiller96: this forum is for feedback on the demo mods. You should be able to find some info in the main modding forum: http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=644)
Page: 1 of 1