Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The first mission idea fromt the New Jedi Order Series...

Page: 1 of 1
 nova_wolf
09-22-2000, 7:36 AM
Lando's Folly !
Why not make a mission thats kinda like a pilot proving mission than anything else.
You could see Beltrunner 1 in the distnace and Lando's miner ships. His few shieldships (New OPT idea there...) lurking around, with neutral traffic all round.
See how long you can last in the run.....
And then we could have another where by the Vong atack mid-run.... (Coralskippers- new OPT idea)

------------------
Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
 nova_wolf
10-06-2000, 11:17 AM
I have a feeling that this idea was heavily laughed at, and I have a feeloing I know why..
asteroids have no 'engine' stats, and so cant move, but surely, with a little re-working it could be done, that or just have lots of asteroids densely packed ? Or a mixture, so as to get scenes such as in TESB !!
I assume that this idea will coninue to be laughed at, so I have decided that rather than my 'Point of View' Missions, this one will be given priority, as I think its good for at least 1 reason :
It is a COMPLETELY original mission - no shooting, not ust a head long race, no gentle curves, and some what more unpredictable !
All I have to do now is learn to use AlliEd !

------------------
Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
Page: 1 of 1