Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No-CD stuff error.

Page: 1 of 1
 Hominghead
01-24-2006, 3:28 PM
Hi!

I know I know!
I am a n00b and such a stuff is already in disscus(i think).
But i cant find the right EvO Loader and exe.
Coz at jk2 i have to use exe patcher from EvO start-mp and a Cracked ExE.
Can any1 tell me where to get all that stuff for JA?
The CL_ParsePacketEnties nervs.
 TK-8252
01-24-2006, 3:32 PM
Put in the CD and problem solved.

(You're not going to get any help on this issue at LucasForums other than to use the CD, due to the whole "cracks being illegal" thing, sorry).
 •-BLaCKouT-•
01-24-2006, 4:20 PM
Yup, what he said. :)
 Kurgan
01-24-2006, 8:30 PM
Exactly right. If you use cd-cracks, you've got to realize that these were created by amateurs, who have nothing to do whatsoever with LucasArts or Raven Software. Use them, you assume any risks associated with them, and can't expect any feedback from the game creators. Since I LucasForums didn't create these cracks, we can't help you either.

And since promoting said cracks runs the risk of appearing to support software piracy (since a crack can theoretically be used to subvert copy protection and distribute a commercial game without the cd), and thus run the risk of bringing Lucas Legal breathing down our necks, we don't do that here. We all feel for your desire to use your legitimate, commercially purchased copy of said LucasArts game in the most convenient way possible, but that's your business.

Your best bet is to contact the creator of said crack and find out what they were thinking. Or simply use another method (such as making a clone cd of your legit cd and using that to play with, or mount the image with a program like daemon tools) to legally play your game.

:lock:
Page: 1 of 1